A lot of companies talk about culture–their awesome office, fun events and great perks. But we view culture differently. We believe it’s about rallying people who enjoy each other’s company and respect each others’ different skills and expertise. It’s about working alongside people you rely on to spar with you intellectually one moment, then grab a pizza with you the next. There’s something special about knowing your hard work and talents are helping tens of thousands of creative projects come to life.
If there’s no available job for you listed below, kindly do send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch once there is an opening that suits you or any of your acquaintances.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
FEMALE SWIM INSTRUCTOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Provide swim lessons/ private or group to students of all levels and abilities based on standards and program requirements.
- The swim instructor is responsible for instructing all swim lesson participants
- This position is also responsible for the safety of the participant in their own class
- Work hours as scheduled which includes beginning and ending class on time; remaining after class to answer participant and/or parent questions as needed, and clean up supplies.
- Instructs and evaluates students participating in swim lessons
- Submits completed report cards, skills sheets and attendance information on time
- Attends mandatory meetings and training sessions as scheduled
- Act immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- All other duties as assigned and appropriate.
- Correct faults in swimming techniques and identify ways to improve performance
- To be a positive role model, creating a positive and fun environment in which to motivate and encourage children and adults to participate in swimming
- Set ground rules for each session
- Evaluate sessions and give feedback
- Regularly assess each participant’s ability and progress and arrange for the award of the appropriate certificates
- To constantly update, manage and complete your registers
- Knowledge of and the ability to demonstrate skills in swim lessons instruction
- Ability to demonstrate skills as required for class content and use teaching aids such as kickboards, diving rings, lifejackets, etc.
- Ability to work independently and possess energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to positively interact with the general public.
Send your cv and testimonials to email@example.com on or before 20th Dec 2019